Know everything about Asort Open Roads 2020
Every mile counts & every achievement matters!
After all that long working hours and crossing impossible hardships, now is the time to reward your hard work with Ds.Asort Open Roads 2020.
And this time we’re going to THAILAND!
Get ready to explore Thailand!
This time ‘Ds.Asort Open Roads Thailand 2020’ is going to be bigger, grander and crazier and what better place than Thailand to experience all of that. Create lifelong memories with your friends with vibrant street life, rich culture, historic royal palaces, iconic temples, sandy beaches, mouth-watering food, buzzing nightclubs and amazing shopping experience.
The tentative month for the First Batch of Ds.Asort Open Roads 2020 is July 2020. The flight tickets and other important tour information will be sent to the Independent Business Owners on their registered email Id or Phone number.
The last date to submit your documents online- 20th February 2020.
Original document submission Last Date- 29th February 2020.
So, are you ready to have a good time and explore Thailand with like-minded people of your own Ds Asort community?
Inclusions of the Trip-
- 4 nights and 5 day trip
- Return Flight Tickets (To and Fro) from Delhi International Airport.
- Visa Application and Processing Fees
- Accommodation and Meals for whole tour
- Fun Activities + Sight-seeing along with a Local Guide
- Travel Insurance
Kindly note below points are not included in the Trip-
- Transport to and from Delhi International Airport
- Foreign Exchange Charges
- Personal Shopping
- Travel to any other location apart from the ones in the tour itinerary
- Any other activity not included in the itinerary
- In-Room Service at the Hotel which includes Food, Liquor, Laundry and any other service chargeable by the hotel
- Local SIM Card
- Extra Baggage in flight
- What if I do not want to be a part of Ds Asort Open Roads Thailand 2020?
We would love to have you on board, but still if you choose not to be a part of Ds.Asort Open Roads Thailand 2020 you will not be able to redeem it in the future or in cash.
- Can I redeem this reward in the future?
We are really sorry, but you will not be able to redeem this reward in the future.
- What can I do in case I don’t have a Passport?
We would suggest you apply for a passport as quickly as possible & preferable will be in the ‘Tatkal’ category. You will have to submit your original Passport by 29th Feb 2020.
- What if I fail to submit my documents within the specified deadlines?
In case of missing any of the deadlines, your entry will no longer be entertained.
- Till what time I can cancel?
You can cancel any time before submitting the documents.
- What if I cancel after submitting my documents?
If you choose to cancel or do not appear at the time of departure, your DD will not be refunded by Ds Asort and the and all additional expenses of a minimum 25,000 will be deducted from any of your monthly incentives.
- What if I miss the flight?
If you miss the flight from Delhi, you can either take flight at your own expense & join the tour else your DD (Demand Draft) will not be refunded and all additional expenses of a minimum 25,000 will be deducted from any of your monthly incentives. In case you miss the return flight to Delhi you need to book a flight at your own expense, the Ds asort company will not be providing any assistance in the same.
- Who will bear my DD (Demand Draft) charges?
The DD charges will be borne by the person who is traveling.
- Can my DD (Demand Draft) amount will be refunded in case of cancellation at the last moment?
Sorry to state, but your DD will not be refunded back post submission of documents along with that you have to pay an additional cost which will be deducted from your next month’s incentive.
- Can I nominate someone from my family or friends to be a part of Ds.Asort Open Roads Thailand 2020?
No, the redemption of the Ds.Asort Open Roads is strictly applicable to the person whose name is registered with us. After the entries are received, our team will cross check the details from the FCID mentioned by you.
For more updates on Ds.Asort Open Roads, contact our customer care team or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org